A ( VERY) short story called " Hidden World of Magic"


Hello peps! this is a very very short story I wrote, it's not the best, but my family seemed to like it, so I thought I'd share it with you guys!I hope you like it :) Please tell me honestly what you think about it! I could really use the help! Thanks


                          Hidden world of Magic

It was a summer evening in the Little town of Transallea, little creatures  twinkled, with wings like crystal, and tiny colorful heads on their small bodies. They danced gaily, yet only an observant looker would of noticed all of this. A normal person would have called them fireflies, and some silly child would have caught some in a jar and kept it on their bureau. But I, Maddie Louise flechelder, know better. What you call “fireflies” are really fairies.And catching them is an exceedingly bad idea, if you leave the fairies in a jar they will die, for fairies are wild things and cannot live that way, and even if you were to let them out after awhile they will become  scared and leave. That is a very bad thing indeed, for most fairies are wonderful and kind hearted creatures, and if the good ones are near you evil will not be able to clutch at your heart. As for the evil Fairies of which there are few, I dare not say what could happen if you were to provoke one….
Now I think you might be wondering how I know all this, well if you are to stay very, very still one might just land on you, and talk, but only if they can sense the goodness in you. Even So this sort of thing rarely happens. Except to me, for I am different, I was always different, you couldn't really see a difference, except for my eyes, which are especially large, with thick lashes. But  that's not the only difference, for I see magic where you see dust, I can tell a story other kids only read, I see and hear books instead of read them. I really cannot say what else makes me unlike the other children, but I am, the little ones used to listen to my stories, but I worried their mothers with my tales, so now they are forbidden to talk to me.
But I don’t mind, the fairies are my friends, they land on my finger so I can see their darling miniature faces, their tiny pointed ears, and the colorful fairies whisper wise sayings, myths, great wonders they witnessed, like when the was a terrible, terrible storm, lightning flashing everywhere, catching trees on fire, wind rushing in all directions.The little creatures could see that the mortals were frightened.So the kind fairies  all gathered together in order to pray for God to stop the dire storm(yes fieries pray, true they can do some small magic,and are very, clever, but they aren’t so powerful that they can change the weather)Then suddenly the  lightning stopped, the wind calmed down, and the rain put out the fire.Then the storm clouds parted letting light which looked like it came from heaven itself shine down on the earth. At last the storm was over
.And when they aren't talking about these things,the Beautiful Fairies just sit and talk about things that interest them,.
I wish I could explain how magical it feels when there minuscule feet land on you, the happy shiver that goes threw my body when their eyes sparkle in the lively way only they have. But alas I cannot, you have to find out how it feels for yourself, only you can feel it in your way. I urge you, please, please look around you at all the wonders God has made, don’t overlook the little things in life, thinking they aren’t worth your time, or else you will end up  without an imagination like most people who roam the earth…...You will be like the Mothers who don’t like my fairy Tales, or you will keep on reading about adventures other people had, instead of experiencing your own adventure. Go explore the world which is filled with fairies, dragons, trolls, and princesses.


THE END



So that is it, like I said it's short, I was going to make it longer, but then i was worried that i would ruin the flow of the story. Thanks for reading, and if you like this, then subscribe for more!
Love your friend,
Emma <3

Comments

  1. Super cute! I love it :)
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.