It makes me happy

            You know what makes me happy? We have these sunflower seeds that we got for the chickens we have. Sometimes I take a handful and throw them around the yard near the window beside the spot where I do almost all my school, that way birds will come and eat the seeds. So when I look out my window during school hours I sometimes see 1 to 8( or some, idk xD) birds there, and it's so lovely.they are so brightly colored, and sometimes they sing.
      I wish I could whistle like a bird, one of my many brothers can whistle a lot like a mourning dove. Anyway, the birds just kind of fill me with happiness and peace.and if I look up from the ground I see the  neighbors yard. It looks so beautiful with all the new, freshly colored leaves and the flowers blooming there. it's all just too wonderful. Spring is an amazing thing.
     Isn't it nice that God has made so many beautiful things for us to enjoy? Imagine a world without birds? or dogs? Or books!! Or families that love and protect you? That would be a sad world indeed, don't you think? That is my impression, what is yours?

Well, I just thought I'd share something that made me feel happy. I do hope you liked this post.


      I'm not going to make a schedule again, I'm obviously no good at schedules. xD I'm sorry I've been such a horrible blogger lately! Talk to you sometime, even though at the moment I've no idea when that will be.

Have a great day, week, month, year and life!

Love, Emma


Comments

  1. When I was at Christendom College, I knew a guy there from Colorado named Pete who could whistle while he was smiling! I always wondered how he did it, and I never knew anybody else who could smile and whistle at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is so amazing and interesting! My brother who can whistle really, really well can't even do that! I wonder how he did it. THAT'S SO STRANGE AND COOL!

      ~Emma

      Delete
  2. I don't remember where I was recently but I was sitting in the car waiting for someone and the birds! It was incredible the variety hoping about swooping in and out if bushes. Tiny ones with a hint of yellow, slightly bigger with with red hoods! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound beautiful!Birds are one of the most beautiful creations!


      ~Emma

      Delete
  3. Very nice post! You are a great blogger. I love birds as well. We used to have a feeder on our window where little chickadees would come right up to it and we could watch from inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! that means a lot to me! I really like your blog! AWW, chickadees are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.