Wonderful summer!

Sorry i havn't posted for like two weeks! We just finished every thing to do with play yesterday! So I have been extremely busy! Anyway! I just can't, i really just can't say in words how wonderful amazing and touching this summer has been! We made new friendships and strengthened the old ones!We laughed with each other, and we even cried with each other! I'm really sad it is over, but i can't wait to do all again next summer! But while i wait I'll be seeing my friends at dances, slumber parties and I'll be posting here! I'm gonna try and make this winter as good as this past summer!




Here is a picture of the cast and crew!









I'm hoping to post another story soon! Hope you enjoyed this post, if so please don't forget to hit that follow button! Love your friend
Emma!



Comments

  1. So glad that I could be in the show with you Emma!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did it too! I'll miss you next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhg, i just realized i had a few major mistakes in this post! I know it should be while, instead of well! I was just to lazy to check what I'd written before i posted it! so i didn't notice my mistakes! Sorry guys! I'll check in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.