My first official post!

Since this blog  has a lot to do with books, I thought my first official post should have something to do with books I thought i would find some quotes from Emma By Jane austen Because my name is Emma, and maybe a few quotes from jane austen's other books.I hope you enjoy!! And if you do like it I would be very happy if you subscribed, and if you do then expect some book reviews, stories i've made up, guest posts by my friends, and other random stuff!   


“Nobody, who has not been in the interior of a family, can say what the difficulties of any individual of that family may be.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
I thought this was a good one for me, since I have such a big family!

“This sweetest and best of all creatures, faultless in spite of all her faults.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
 So sweet.

“Without music, life would be a blank to me.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
need anything more be said?

“Indeed, I am very sorry to be right in this instance. I would much rather have been merry than wise.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
Jane Austen was a genius!


“You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged; but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.” 
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice
I could not leave out Pride and prejudice!


“Vanity working on a weak head produces every sort of mischief.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
to true, to true.

“Eleanor went to her room "where she was free to think and be wretched.” 
― Jane AustenSense and Sensibility
I love the characters in books so much sometimes, that I can't help but cry for them! tell me who your favorite character in your favorite book is down in the comments!


“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” 
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice
So true, even if Caroline Bingley Didn't mean it!!

“It's such a happiness when good people get together.” 
― Jane AustenEmma
It is indeed!


My post is to getting to be long now, so I'll stop with the quotes now!!! Have a good day!
love,
Emma






Comments

  1. I love Emma, and all of Jane Austen!!! It's actually my favorite novel written by Jane Austen, at least as of now :)

    And my favorite character in that book is Mr. Knightly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Knightly is great! I love his relationship with Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Changes.

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!