Memories

So today I was reading my Mom's old blog, and it brought back old memories!  I feel so nostalgic! I was just remembering what it was like to be a very little kid ( I say very, cause, let's face it, I'm still kinda a kid!) It makes me kind of wish I was younger, but at the same time, I want to get older! I think it's wonderful that I can look back and remember what it was like when you and your siblings were younger, but at the same time, barely remember the bad parts!I think it interesting how you have a whole different perspective when you grow up! A while back I thought the only reason everything seems smaller was because I had grown so much, but then someone remarked that one of the reasons things seem smaller than they used to, was because I'd seen more of the world! And that just made sense!

Now I wanna talk about memories some more.
 I have this really sweet, practically perfect memory, I was around five or six, and I was outside with a lot of my siblings, first we were trying to catch fireflies. Then the game changed to hide and seek, and we played outside until after dark, then we got called inside for dinner, and we had a lovely stew awaiting us.

That might not sound perfect to you, but somehow, playing with my siblings, until dark, then coming in for a nice hot supper, seems perfect!



Please tell me one of your wonderful memories in the comments!

Have a great day, month, year and life!! Love your friend
Emma!


P.S, if you want some pictures from when I was younger, tell me in the comments!



Comments

  1. I loved hearing about some of your memories Emma!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margaret!
    I'd love to hear some of yours some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a good blogger! I would love to see pictures to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.