A play by Shakespeare

Hey Everyone! So last year I was in a shakespeare play "The taming of the shrew " It was loads of work, but also loads of fun! I am also in a play this year. Called " A winter's Tale" again by shakespeare! I am so sad yet relieved and excited to say that the final showing is in a week and a half!! :0 :)!!! Last year we videotaped our play, we had two cast's, I was in cast A, I was a nun! YAY ( i was in cast B as a dancer though)  Anyway, I wanted to share with you the videos from last year, you don't have to watch them of course! But just in case I put them here for you!(Also, My SMALL part  is in the beginning fyi) I think this play is really cool! But that is just my impression!  


Cast A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdhHcejYQc



Cast B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poqt1YKamRc



In This years play I am a servant who comes out and announces something really sad, I won't tell you what, because it would give something off! Anyway, we are videotaping this year too! So if you want to see that video too, then please tell me in the comments! ( If I do post it my small role will be somewhat near the beginning!) Hope you enjoy!
Love your friend Emma!

P.S I almost forgot, we only have one cast this year!





Comments

  1. Ohh, I just noticed, that when you click on the Cast A link you end up in a wrong part of the play, sorry! I guess you have to rewind it! :0 lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.