More quotes

Hello! I looked up some quotes about reading, some of the ones where really meaningful to me, other are sad, but still good. Here are some of the ones I really like!




Yessss!
This one makes me really happy!
                                                                 
                                               I promise, if you go looking for the treasure
                                                   books hold you won't be sorry you did!
                                                        That's exactly how I feel
                                                   Sadly, I don't think i can say I read like she does
Do you?
I love the smell of books!
                                                                  One of the sad ones!
                                                                  I love the stars!
                                                              I absolutely love Doctor seuss
                                                   This kind of makes me sad in a happy way.
                                                                  Does that makes sense?
We all hate that moment, right?
                                              I also think that you never read the same book twice

This is perfect for the last quote


Sorry this post was so long! have a good day!
Love Emma










Comments

  1. Aw, those quotes are all so sweet!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tons of quotes about books! You guys should look them up sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.