Who offended the wind today?

Who offended the wind today? Someone must have, for the wind came stomping in today.
He slammed the door shut, he rushed through the trees.
I ask again, who offended the wind today?
He was roaring like a lion. I’d like to ask, Mr wind why are you so upset?
Mr wind, what made you knock down the little bird in the bird-bath? 
He pulled at the grass, he insulted the daisies in the daisy patch.
He picked up the fallen leaves and threw them up high.
Who offended the wind today?
I’d like to ask, Mr wind, would you like to come in?
You could tell me your troubles.
I asked.
He only flew away.
Who offended the wind today?


Copyright Emma Louise Kathleen August 26 2015


Comments

  1. That was so cute! I loved reading it!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret! I had fun writing it! xD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

Summer Changes.

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!