Music

First of all sorry I have not posted in awhile!I guess things got busy! Monday we left for a small two day Vacation, we went to South Carolina Columbia zoo, and after that we went to Atlanta Georgia, anyway I made a playlist to listen to on the way there and back. And while I was listening to it I really felt something, i feel like music plays to your soul, music can make your soul  happy or sad, and in a strange way you can feel both at the same time. I mean you feel sad, but it's kind of a good feeling at the same time.Does that  make sense? I just feel like music is important, it has so much meaning, so much feeling. I for one love music. I love the song called "Time machine" and one called "This is gospel" one called Ode To Sleep" another one called "L.O.V.E"  "I and Love and You" "tell her you love her" "Love Story"  Dance With me tonight" "oh Mrs believer".There are tons of amazing songs out there, and a LOT of those songs have a lesson, and meaning. Speaking of souls, I've always thought of eyes as a look out for your soul, and maybe that is the reason we usually see eyes before anything else, because you might just be able to see someone's soul through them. Anyway that is just my impression!


Hope you guys have had a good summer so far!
Love
Your friend Emma <3  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.