MY FRIEND'S NEWSLETTERS

Hey Friends! So one of my friends has a friday newsletter, and she sends it out the first friday of every month! And this month she interviewed me! So I am in her newsletter! YAY! So I just wanted to tell you all about it! I think that they are really fun, cute and funny! She also adds thing like, who's birthday it is for that month, and names the saint's feast day of that month! Overall, i think is it AMAZING! And I wanted to share it with you guys, and that way, you can follow it but for some reason it would not work, so instead I'll give you guys her e-mail so you can just ask to be put on the list! How does that sound?
Okay all you have to do it get on your gmail/yahoo or what you use to email people and enter her address and tell you wanna be involved! YAY so her is her email : s.carter47@windstream.net 
I think you guys should totally email her! And my impression of her email is that it is over all cool! I can't wait to hear your impressions! PLEASE tell me in the comments!

Have a good day, month year and life!!
Love your friend
Emma

Comments

  1. Love those newsletters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I used my sister's email that time! Also, I realized that i said "And my impression of her email" instead of newsletters! lol! sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.