Authors

Hiya my faithful followers!On my last post some of you guys asked for photos, but I am not so great at downloading pics, so I'm sad to say, it might be a while before i can put them up here! So sorry! But I do have some good news for  my fellow readers!!! I thought I should do a list of some authors I like and just a peek of what they wrote!  So that way if you have not hard of them you can  look 'em up! Please say who some of you favorite authors are in the comments, I would be very grateful for the chance to find new books to read! :)


Jane austen: she wrote books like Pride and Prejudice, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, and Emma!
(Obviously you know who this is, right??? lol)

Laura Ingalls Wilder: The little house years( I've read These Happy Golden Years like 6 or 7 times)

Jules Verne: Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Around the World in 80 Days.( to be honest, I've only started one of his books, but it was really good, and i'm looking forward to reading more of the books)

Maud hart lovelace: The Betsy Tacy years, Carney House Party, Winona's Pony Cart. (I only started reading her books last summer, but I love 'em!)

Gail Carson Levine: Ella Enchanted, Fairest, The two Princesses of Bamarre, and Ever.(She is really good, I've read all of these books I've listed, and they are all great!)

Jessica day George:( 1st) Princess of the Midnight ball,  (2nd ) Princess of Glass, ( 3rd and last) Princess of the Silver Woods, (1st) Dragon Slippers, (2nd) Dragon Flight, ( 3rd and last) and Dragon Spear! ( I just found her in the summer but she is good! She has many books but I have not read all of 'em)

C.S Lewis:The chronicles of Narnia!!!!!!! ( I Sincerely hope you have herd of him, but if you haven't, read The Loin, the Witch, and the Wardrobe first not The Magicians  Nephew! Just some good advice that I hope you take! It makes it WAYYY better!!!!)

Regina Doman: A Shadow of a Bear, Waking Rose, Black as Night, and others! ( Now, I have only read A Shadow of a Bear, and one of her little kid's books that I read when I was younger but that is only because the library does not have her books (SHE IS A CATHOLIC WRITER THOUGH!!!!!)

Sir Walter Scott: Ivanhoe!!! ( He has written MANY OTHERS but as I 'only' just started reading Ivanhoe two days ago I do not know much about him or his books, but he is VERY GOOOOOD!!)

Cornelia Funke: Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath. and Dragon Rider ( I've read three of those books! THEY ARE SOO GOOD! Even though the Inkheart series is REALLLLY SAD! She also has other books, just FYI :)


 Madeleine L'Engle: A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the DoorA Swiftly Tilting Plane ( THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD! You should read them! She also as other books, FYI! :)

L.M.Montgomery, The Anne of green gables series!!!!( SHE IS A MUST READ!!!!!Though, I do admit. I should read more of her books!)


Louisa may alcott, The Little women series!!!! and,  The inheritance! ( SHE IS ALSO A MUST!! I should also read more of her books!)

Christopher Paolini, Eragon,  Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance( I literally just started reading Eragon 4 days ago , BUT IT IS WONDERFUL! I cannot wait to finish the series, yet i also don't want them to end!!)  


Cathy Clark, A Whisper in My Heart, and Guardian Angle House. ( I loved Guardian Angel house, though that is the only books of hers that i've read . And guess what! Cathy Clark is actually the Godmother of one of my older sisters!)  











    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.