For Narnia, and for Aslan!

Hey guys! I'm back!! I told you I wouldn't forget about this blog! It only been ten day since my last post, but it feels like it's been 3 weeks!


So, for today, I wanted to talk about Narnia, kinda like a review. Not a what happened in the series, but how it makes me feel. And what it makes me think. Just in case any of my readers have been unlucky enough to have never read Narnia books. So here I go! I hope you enjoy!


So, I think I'll talk about The lion, The witch, And the wardrobe.

This book, nay, this world of imagination, which is what I think books should be called, anyway, this 'book' is amazing. C.S.lewis is amazing.

The book, it helped me understand Jesus a tad bit better. If that makes any sense. 

Like, the book brings you into another world. You can just connect with the characters. C.S. Lewis  paints a picture with his words.  It is one of the stories that manages to give you pleasure, and teach you a lesson! And, you can tell, that God wanted him to write that book, just the way he did.

I wish I was more like Lucy. With so much faith.

People always say they wish they could go to Narnia, but, the truth is, they can, in a way. For, I believe heaven will be like Narnia, just a hundred times better, and without any wars or villains.

To all the people who love Aslan for sacrificing himself,  if you do not already, you should know. That Jesus Christ did that. C.S.Lewis was Writing about Jesus, without directly writing about him.

So, I guess that kinda sums it up, i hardly wrote anything! it is kind of hard to exactly express how books make me feel. I know I'm not the best at 'reviews' but thank you for baring with me!




                                                    









And so, I end with a quote from Narnia ~ “I am [in your world].’ said Aslan. ‘But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia

Love, your friend
 ~Emma    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.