LOOK ITS THE PLAY! A Merchant in Venice!!! :D

Heyo! Here are the links to the play I was in! There are two nights, I am in both nights, but they have two people playing some of the girl characters, so thats why i am giving you links to both nights!

       I'm so sad it's over! Putting my script away was harder than ever before. I actually put it off for a few days. I love taking it out and looking at everyone's signatures. You see, after every play we all sign scripts. It's one of my favorite parts about being in a play. I love it when the directors write little notes when they sign your script! I just LOVE acting! This year I had the most lines i've ever had! I guess that why it was harder to put m y script away!?!?!!




Anywho, this play is long, but you should watch all of it! Please do! Of course not both ( unless you want to) But watch one to the every ending of curtain call! There are so many cool dances and even singing! It's so worth watching!


Saturday night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY2HbmRfRhQ

Sunday night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JFSxkrcPI


I know this is late, ( the play was back in july) but here you all go!


I was the guardian angel! I had 150-170 lines! it was so hard but so worth it! At least thats my impression!

Enjoy! <3

Love your friend,
~Emma

( I know i know, either no post for months or tons all at once!)




Comments

  1. It's nice to have you back Emma! The play sounds awesome!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.