Change!

      Whoever is still reading my blog after i haven't posted in months, i thank you so muchly! So, idk what to post about really, i just felt it was time to start blogging again! well, i guess i could talk about what's going on in my life right now, lol!
 

      My sister Gabi is leaving in 4 days, on september 6th to go to a formation house called 'Mater Redemptoris House of Formation' while there she will have a whole month home for Christmas vacation. After a year there she will stay home for one summer and then join the Dominican Sisters of Hawthorne. We are so happy for her but we'll miss her a ton! Its so cool to know that i'll have a sister who is, well, a sister! xD It makes me wonder what the rest of us will do.

      Other than that, my brother and sister ( Noah and Bethany )  are at college, freshmen year. So once Gabi is is gone, I'll be the oldest girl at home, with only two older siblings at home, one working and going to community college. Everything is changing so very fast! (At least thats my impression ;)) I'm gonna have to cook way more than I do now! AHHHHHHHLEELIIEEEOA!


Also, back in July the play I was in ( A merchant of Venice ) was put on! But more about that later! I should get a-going!

Bye! love you all!

Love you friend
   ~Emma


Comments

  1. WOOT SHE'S BACK
    welcome back to the blogging world!! sounds like you've had a busy summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its good to be back xD I'm hoping to finally post regularly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.