Thanksgiving!

I just want to start off by wishing all you fantastic readers an amazing Thanksgiving! I hope it showers you with blessings like mine has already done.

I went over to visit the sweet,loving and caring older lady who lives across from us with my little(ish)
sister Elsa. And I am thankful for her. She is just so kind to us and gives us the most amazingly tight hugs every time we see her. She found out that I am allergic to earrings that are not gold or silver, so she went to her jewelry box and found some earrings she thinks are gold! It isn't the earrings that mean so much to me. It's her generosity and her love that makes me so thankful for her; she is always ready to lend a hand. I love her.

I have two amazing priests at my Catholic church. They have done so much for me and my church. They have introduced Vespers to my parish, they always have my family in their prayers, and I am so thankful for them. Our life would be so different without them. I am thankful that I have the Catholic faith in my life. I know I would be so lost without it.

My family is always there for me. Listening to me. Caring for me. My father who goes to work every day to feed us, my mother who works so hard to give us an education and all the other many, many, many, many thousands of things that they do. My siblings joking with me, helping me, laughing with me, playing with me, and just being amazing siblings. I know they all do so much for me. And I am thankful, so thankful for all of them, even the teasing, yes, I am thankful for that too. Love you guys! <3

I am also thankful for books, food, games, love, laughter, hugs, smiles warm blankets, clothes, warm houses, Catholic churches, beds, friends, water to drink, trees, flowers, my blog readers, my fine art directors during the summer, and so many, many more things.

So I just want to say thank you  to God for everything He has put in my life. Thank you GOD!

Everyone, have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Love you all!


Love,
Emma






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It makes me happy

I Entered a Writing Contest!?!?!

Summer Changes.